pho[to]rum

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 2026-10-02 14:10:22

Christel37
New member
Lieu: Great Britain, Smarden
Date d'inscription: 2026-10-02
Messages: 2
Site web

Anyone else catch that detail?

Great point about the character arc! I caught that too. Anyone else pick up on the visual motif in that episode?.

I thought the latest episode was really solid. The character development felt more focused than previous ones. What did everyone else think?.

Interesting thread! I've been following this series since the beginning. The world-building is something else. Definitely one of the better indie shows out there.

Haven't seen this mentioned yet — did anyone notice the symbolism with color palette? Seems like a deliberate choice. Curious if others noticed.

I discovered this series through a recommendation and honestly impressed. The animation is top-notch. Definitely underrated.


Свежие новости здесь:
Series reviews, Fan community, Documentary

Hors ligne

 

Pied de page des forums

Powered by PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson