pho[to]rum

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

  • Index
  •  » Cinéma
  •  » Contrasting episodes — what stood out

#1 2026-10-03 08:13:33

Hong68U035
New member
Lieu: Switzerland, Rustenschwil
Date d'inscription: 2026-10-03
Messages: 1
Site web

Contrasting episodes — what stood out

Great observation about the character arc! Really made me think. Wonder if that foreshadows something for later.

I found the latest episode was really solid. The character development felt more focused than previous ones. Curious to hear other takes.

Interesting thread! I've been watching this series since the beginning. The world-building is impressive. Definitely one of the better indie shows out there.

Haven't seen this mentioned yet — did anyone pick up on the recurring imagery with color palette? Seems like a deliberate choice. Curious if others noticed.

I found out about this series through a recommendation and honestly impressed. The writing is really solid. More people should check this out.

Hors ligne

 
  • Index
  •  » Cinéma
  •  » Contrasting episodes — what stood out

Pied de page des forums

Powered by PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson