pho[to]rum

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 2026-10-04 02:10:21

EdnaTully1
New member
Lieu: Australia, Old Teal Flat
Date d'inscription: 2026-10-04
Messages: 1
Site web

Analysis: visual motifs in the series

Great observation about the character arc! Really made me think. Anyone else catch the callback in that episode?.

I thought the new installment was really solid. The pacing felt tighter than previous ones. What did everyone else think?.

Interesting discussion! I've been following this series since the first episode. The world-building is something else. Definitely one of the better indie shows out there.

Haven't seen this discussed yet — did anyone notice the symbolism with the lighting? Felt intentional. Would love to hear thoughts.

I found out about this series by accident and honestly impressed. The animation is really solid. More people should check this out.


Узнавайте новости авто:
indie serials online

Hors ligne

 

Pied de page des forums

Powered by PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson