pho[to]rum

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 Hier 03:32:25

AlonzoTooh
New member
Lieu: Switzerland, Altreu
Date d'inscription: 2026-10-02
Messages: 9
Site web

Analysis: story structure in the series

Great observation about that scene! Really made me think. Anyone else catch the callback in that episode?.

I thought the latest episode was really solid. The pacing felt more focused than previous ones. What did everyone else think?.

Interesting discussion! I've been following this series since the beginning. The world-building is something else. Definitely one of the better indie shows out there.

Haven't seen this discussed yet — did anyone pick up on the recurring imagery with the lighting? Seems like a deliberate choice. Would love to hear thoughts.

I discovered this series by accident and honestly surprised. The animation is really solid. More people should check this out.


Читайте материалы про машины:
series database

Hors ligne

 

Pied de page des forums

Powered by PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson