pho[to]rum

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 Hier 18:42:14

AlonzoTooh
New member
Lieu: Switzerland, Altreu
Date d'inscription: 2026-10-02
Messages: 9
Site web

What drew you to this series?

Great point about the character arc! I noticed that too. Anyone else pick up on the callback in that episode?.

I found the latest episode was really solid. The character development felt tighter than previous ones. Curious to hear other takes.

Interesting thread! I've been following this series since the beginning. The attention to detail is impressive. Really sets a high bar.

Haven't seen this mentioned yet — did anyone notice the recurring imagery with color palette? Seems like a deliberate choice. Would love to hear thoughts.

I found out about this series by accident and genuinely impressed. The animation is really solid. More people should check this out.


Читайте материалы про машины:
series database

Hors ligne

 

Pied de page des forums

Powered by PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson