pho[to]rum

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

  • Index
  •  » Cinéma
  •  » Analysis: story structure in the series

#1 2026-10-03 04:59:54

WEEDanuta2
New member
Lieu: France, Aix-En-Provence
Date d'inscription: 2026-10-03
Messages: 6
Site web

Analysis: story structure in the series

Great point about that scene! I caught that too. Anyone else pick up on the visual motif in that episode?.

I thought the latest episode was really solid. The character development felt tighter than previous ones. Curious to hear other takes.

Interesting discussion! I've been watching this series since the first episode. The world-building is something else. Definitely one of the better indie shows out there.

Haven't seen this discussed yet — did anyone notice the recurring imagery with color palette? Seems like a deliberate choice. Would love to hear thoughts.

I discovered this series through a recommendation and honestly impressed. The direction is really solid. More people should check this out.

Hors ligne

 
  • Index
  •  » Cinéma
  •  » Analysis: story structure in the series

Pied de page des forums

Powered by PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson