pho[to]rum

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 2026-10-03 14:24:41

AlonzoTooh
New member
Lieu: Switzerland, Altreu
Date d'inscription: 2026-10-02
Messages: 9
Site web

Overlooked details you noticed

Great point about that scene! Really made me think. Anyone else pick up on the callback in that episode?.

I found the new installment was a strong entry. The character development felt tighter than previous ones. What did everyone else think?.

Interesting thread! I've been following this series since the first episode. The world-building is impressive. Definitely one of the better indie shows out there.

Haven't seen this mentioned yet — did anyone pick up on the symbolism with color palette? Seems like a deliberate choice. Curious if others noticed.

I discovered this series by accident and genuinely impressed. The animation is really solid. Definitely underrated.


Читайте материалы про машины:
series database

Hors ligne

 

Pied de page des forums

Powered by PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson