pho[to]rum

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 2026-10-03 22:34:48

RalphBorth
New member
Lieu: Austria, Ulrichstal
Date d'inscription: 2026-10-03
Messages: 2
Site web

Favorite scene so far?

Great observation about that scene! Really made me think. Anyone else catch the callback in that episode?.

I thought the latest episode was a strong entry. The character development felt tighter than previous ones. Curious to hear other takes.

Interesting discussion! I've been watching this series since the first episode. The attention to detail is something else. Definitely one of the better indie shows out there.

Haven't seen this mentioned yet — did anyone notice the recurring imagery with the lighting? Felt intentional. Curious if others noticed.

I found out about this series through a recommendation and genuinely surprised. The direction is really solid. Definitely underrated.


Подробности здесь:
independent production, marketing, horror

Hors ligne

 

Pied de page des forums

Powered by PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson