pho[to]rum

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 Hier 04:36:31

AlonzoTooh
New member
Lieu: Switzerland, Altreu
Date d'inscription: 2026-10-02
Messages: 9
Site web

Comparing seasons — your take

Great point about that scene! I noticed that too. Wonder if that foreshadows something for later.

I thought the latest episode was really solid. The character development felt more focused than previous ones. Curious to hear other takes.

Interesting thread! I've been following this series since the beginning. The attention to detail is something else. Definitely one of the better indie shows out there.

Haven't seen this mentioned yet — did anyone notice the recurring imagery with the lighting? Felt intentional. Curious if others noticed.

I found out about this series through a recommendation and genuinely surprised. The direction is top-notch. Definitely underrated.


Читайте материалы про машины:
series database

Hors ligne

 

Pied de page des forums

Powered by PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson