pho[to]rum

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 Hier 08:59:05

AlonzoTooh
New member
Lieu: Switzerland, Altreu
Date d'inscription: 2026-10-02
Messages: 9
Site web

How did you discover this series?

Great point about that scene! I caught that too. Wonder if that foreshadows something for later.

I thought the latest episode was really solid. The character development felt more focused than previous ones. Curious to hear other takes.

Interesting thread! I've been following this series since the beginning. The attention to detail is impressive. Definitely one of the better indie shows out there.

Haven't seen this mentioned yet — did anyone pick up on the symbolism with the lighting? Seems like a deliberate choice. Curious if others noticed.

I discovered this series by accident and honestly surprised. The writing is top-notch. Definitely underrated.


Читайте материалы про машины:
series database

Hors ligne

 

Pied de page des forums

Powered by PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson