pho[to]rum

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 Aujourd'hui 05:24:23

AlonzoTooh
New member
Lieu: Switzerland, Altreu
Date d'inscription: 2026-10-02
Messages: 9
Site web

Anyone else notice that callback?

Great point about that scene! Really made me think. Anyone else catch the callback in that episode?.

I found the latest episode was really solid. The pacing felt tighter than previous ones. Curious to hear other takes.

Interesting discussion! I've been following this series since the beginning. The attention to detail is something else. Definitely one of the better indie shows out there.

Haven't seen this mentioned yet — did anyone pick up on the symbolism with color palette? Seems like a deliberate choice. Would love to hear thoughts.

I discovered this series by accident and genuinely surprised. The writing is really solid. Definitely underrated.


Читайте материалы про машины:
series database

Hors ligne

 

Pied de page des forums

Powered by PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson